- These Flat Head Screws are made of 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel and have a Black Oxide Coating which is one of the highest forms of corrosion resistant metals, making it last longer than other hardware on the market today.
- TPOHH stainless hardware is great to have around for use in wood and wet environments. TPOHH hardware is the highest quality available on the market. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- Hard to Strip: deep cut Philips Drive, no stripping heads any more.(pre-drilling recommended)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that our product is the best on the market that we offer a NO HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Size: #6, Thread Diameter(T): 0.14 inch
- Head diameter Max: 0.29 inch
- Head diameter Min: 0.27 inch
- Head height: 0.09 inch
- Head angle: 82°
- Drive size: #2
- Quantity: 100 Pieces
- Material: 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel
- Head: Flat Head
- Drive: Phillips
- Point Type: Type A
|Wood screw pilot hole sizes||What driver size do I need?|
|Wood screw diameter table|
59 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect for installing my bottle opener
Perfect for installing a bottle opener on wood.
Very Good PH2 Phillips Screw
Phillips screws are getting harder to find & I use a lot. These screws have a nice finish, fit snugly in the bit and are easy to use. I always drill pilot holes.
Shorted 11 screws, didn¡¯t find out till needed 10 screws per artwork and missing 11!!!
Disappointed ordered another package and please count 100 and add 11 that were missing.
They worked fine; like you'd expect a screw to work.
I previously send a bad review, however it was the wrong vendor, sorry! Your product was delivered and is just fine, thank you!
Exactly what I needed to mount handles on my hall cabinets! Quality not too bad either!
Exactly as advertised. Exact size I needed.
Suits my needs
I needed these for a project I was working on and they arrived in less than two days, so all around it was perfect for me. They are good quality and do not seem to strip like other cheap screws