- All the features and superior performance of the Classic Multi-Purpose Screw manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel. Ideal where ultimate corrosion resistance is required when fixing to softwoods, hardwood (pre-drilled), chipboard, MDF and plastic. and is unaffected by tannic acid and other extractives found in cedar and redwood.
- Use a wood screw when you need more holding power than a nail can provide. Wood screws are threaded at least two-thirds of their length and have a sharp point to facilitate entry. To prevent splitting, make a 9/64 in. pilot hole prior to installing the wood screw. Made from Stainless Steel 18-8 (A2) for superior corrosion resistance
- TPOHH stainless hardware is great to have around for use in wood and wet environments. TPOHH hardware is the highest quality available on the market. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- Hard to Strip: deep cut Philips Drive, no stripping heads any more.(pre-drilling recommended)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that our product is the best on the market that we offer a NO HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Size: #6, Thread Diameter(T): 0.14 inch
- Head diameter Max: 0.29 inch
- Head diameter Min: 0.27 inch
- Head height: 0.09 inch
- Head angle: 82°
- Drive size: #2
- Quantity: 100 Pieces
- Material: 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel
- Head: Flat Head
- Drive: Phillips
- Point Type: Type A
|Wood screw pilot hole sizes||What driver size do I need?|
|Wood screw diameter table|