- These Flat Head Screws are made of 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel and have a Black Oxide Coating which is one of the highest forms of corrosion resistant metals, making it last longer than other hardware on the market today.
- TPOHH stainless hardware is great to have around for use in wood and wet environments. TPOHH hardware is the highest quality available on the market. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- Hard to Strip: deep cut Philips Drive, no stripping heads any more.(pre-drilling recommended)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that our product is the best on the market that we offer a NO HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Size: #10, Thread Diameter(T): 0.19 inch
- Head diameter Max: 0.35 inch
- Head diameter Min: 0.33 inch
- Head height: 0.116 inch
- Head angle: 82°
- Drive size: #2
- Quantity: 100 Pieces
- Material: 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel
- Head: Flat Head
- Drive: Phillips
- Point Type: Type A
|Wood screw pilot hole sizes||What driver size do I need?|
|Wood screw diameter table|
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As advertised, these are type 304 stainless steel screws. They appear to be well made and well finished. For those who think they are too soft, they are as hard as any other type 304 stainless screws. This type of stainless cannot be hardened. If you are using these in hardwood, drill an appropriate pilot hole and lubricate it before inserting the screw.
Wood screws arrived quickly. Seems like good quality steel. Happy with the purchase.
Screws were a perfect solution to my problem! Screw heads fit perfectly into 'T' track and did not go through the plywood, and saved the day.