- Classy, clean, modern look! Has heavy duty attachment point to the floor (this is good if you have a large and heavy door)
- Use this door stopper so a heavy commercial grade door doesn't hit the wall. It is a high quality large heavy block of stainless steel.
- Beautifully brush finish. It looks like really nice where you put it... appears custom and adds to the beauti of the room.
- Add sleek stylishness to your space with the addition of this Door Stopper. This handsome door stopper is made from stainless steel and rubber,
- and it is essential for keeping your door from damaging your wall. It is easy to install,mount it on the floor.
- Silver and black look for those going contemporary. More importantly, these things are extremely heavy and rubberized on the sides of the top (so no damage to door) .
- We have major wind tunnels in our house when we open our windows that slams our doors shut and these put an easy, beautiful end to that problem.
Elegant but heavy door stop holds even industrial doors open
Black, non-skid rubber sides protect doors
Modern design brings style and function to the home or office
Made of solid stainless steel
-Material : Stainless Steel+Rubber
-Finish : Brushed Finish
Mounting hardware included and Installation Guide
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
nice looking and solid
Used this as a residential doorstop. Installed it in the master bedroom to prevent door from hitting our TV. While this design stands out due to being bright chrome, it works well. I previously tried another brand and while it looked better, functionally, however, the rounded design just wasn't tall enough and the door kept sliding over the stop.Seems sturdy enough so far, however, we are definitely not slamming the door against this stopper with a TV behind it.
I have bought a number of these and really like them. They work well on doors that have a higher floor clearance to assist on air conditioning leveling. They only require one screw to mount them which is favorable when mounting them on tiles. Very sturdy and look good with it.
Best door stop out there! Durable and well made. My husband installed this outside on an exterior door threshold. Stops the door from hitting the wall. Now we don¡¯t have to tell everyone (kids) hold the door from banging into the wall!
Heavy duty, works well. Sturdy
Works great, it would be nice if there was an indication on actual depths of anchor for this so it mounts properly. I had to order a second one as the first one I ran the anchor in the concrete to deap and it wouldn't anchor the door stop. Second one I put in was not deep enough, but it still anchored solid enough to use.
Putting them throughout the house. Needed hammer drill to install and had a problem with one room. My fault! Drilled too deep.
Just installed this for our kitchen to garage door. Was super, easy we have brand new floors and only making one hole really worked for me. I have two boys that love to slam the door going through it. It looks sturdy enough to withstand them and the initial trials have been perfect.
The door stopper is just what I needed. I needed a taller & nicer one then I could find at Home Depot.